Monday, December 27, 2010

Closing up Christmas

We just finished the last of Christmas yesterday leaving a great ending to a nice subtle holiday. Not to much ruckus, just enjoying good company and all the yummy food and special treats. Avery was simply blessed and had no problem expressing that.






We spent a little time with both family and friends(I forgot my camera with some of them) leaving each day since Thursday very busy. 






Bro # 2


Sista-in-law


Bro # 3




Our favorite Auntie's & Marv

Us


The girls


Grammy and a quarter of her girls




I wouldn't change anything about the time spent giving gifts, opening new ones, being with family and eating way to much food. However I would change all the clean up, sorting and discarding of old toys and Avery up until 11:00 each night. All with no naps and to much sugar. Did I mention I ate way to much food? P90x, how I dread miss you. 


I'm thrilled for the New year; I have no resolution. I have goals; getting organized and moving forward in my adventure. I will exercise when I want to and take a ton more pictures. I want more date nights with my man. And I plan on taking more trips; even if the word "trips" means "going to the park". Lets not forget, I will be posting more recipes with a few surprises in between. Stay tuned for Cioppino.


I hope you have a blessed New year.






The Duffy crew













3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness..all the photos are great, just wonderful! I can see that you had amazing time with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice quiet Christmas spent with family and with love. That's just how it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last picture! It looks like a fantastic holiday with the ones you love :) I hope you are still enjoying the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete